The present Privacy Statement (hereinafter the “Privacy Statement”) can be found on the Website [https://check.adnovation.tech/] (hereinafter the “Website”). The Website is provided by:
Adnovation Barcelona S.L., a private company with limited liability with its corporate seat in Barcelona and its offices in c/ Sardenya 229, 4th floor, 08013 Barcelona, Spain,
Hereinafter: “Adnovation” or “we”.
1. Why this Privacy Statement?
Adnovation greatly values the protection of your privacy and personal data. We only use and process your personal data in accordance with the applicable law (hereafter: Data Protection Laws).
With this Privacy Statement Adnovation wants to point out to the person concerned, namely the natural person whose data is being processed and who can directly or indirectly be identified (hereinafter the “User”), any possible processing operations of personal data and the rights of the User. By using our Website, the User implicitly agrees to the possible collecting and processing of personal data.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The Website is an initiative of Adnovation. Adnovation is the controller and decides alone or in cooperation with others which personal data are being collected, the goal and the means for the processing of those personal data.
3. Which personal data are being processed?
Adnovation commits to only collecting and processing the personal data that are useful and necessary for the goals for which they are being processed. A non-exhaustive list of personal data that might be processed: your email address, age, sex and information about computer hardware and software, including IP-address, ISP, browser type, domain name, access time and referring Website address and visited Website, page views, API key, application version, unique device identifier, MAC-address, mobile network operator, time zone, network status, location data.
4. For which purposes are my personal data being used?
We collect your personal data to offer every User of our platform a safe, optimized and personal user experience. This collection of personal data will become more extensive the more intensive the User uses our online service.
Data protection is essential for the operation of the platform and the relating services. Processing happens solely for the following specific purposes:
- Registration purposes;
- Granting access to our Website and applications;
- To operate our Website and applications, maintain quality of the services provided by Adnovation and improve our Website and applications;
- Maintain our internal records;
- To send service messages relating to the use of our Website and applications;
- and Marketing purposes.
When visiting the Website of Adnovation, some data are being collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our Website. These data are: IP-address, probable location of consultation, hour and day of the consultation, the pages that are being consulted. When you visit the Website of Adnovation you agree with this collection of data for statistical purposes.
The User always provides his/her personal data to Adnovation and thus retains some control. If some data are incomplete or seemingly incorrect, Adnovation retains the right to postpone certain expected actions temporarily or permanently.
6. What are my rights?
6.1 Guarantee of a legitimate and secure process of your personal data
Adnovation always processes your personal data in an honest and fair manner. This includes the following guarantees:
- Your personal data are only collected and processed according to the described and justified purposes of this Privacy Statement.
- Your personal data are only collected and processed to the extent that this is sufficient and not excessive.
- Your personal data are only stored for as long as your account is active and for 12 months thereafter.
6.2 Right to inspect/rectification/erasure of your personal data
If you can prove your identity, you are holder of the right to get a definitive answer from Adnovation about whether or not your personal data is being processed. When Adnovation processes your personal data, you have moreover the right to inspect your personal data. You have the right to receive information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data that are being processed, the recipients of the personal data, the criteria to determine the time period during which your personal data will be stored and the rights you can exercise in accordance with the Regulation. If you wish to use your right to inspect, we will comply within one (1) month after the receipt of an application. The application takes place by contacting Adnovation through email@example.com.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be rectified or erased. It is up to the User in the first place to edit inaccuracies in the User profile. You can exercise your right to rectify by providing an additional declaration to Adnovation. Adnovation will comply with this declaration within one (1) month after the receipt of the additional declaration. However, it is possible that the deleted personal data will still be temporarily stored, without it being visible to the User.
You have the right to let your personal data be erased by us without any unreasonable delay. You can always exercise this right in the below mentioned cases:
- When your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for what they have been collected or processed;
- When you revoke your permission and there is no longer any other legal ground for the processing;
- When the processing is objected and there are no longer any prevailing and compelling justified grounds for the processing;
- When the personal data are unlawfully processed;
- When your personal data have to be erased in accordance with a legal obligation.
It is up to Adnovation to examine the presence of one of these abovementioned cases.
6.3 Right to limitation and objection against the processing of your personal data
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data:
- During the period that Adnovation needs to control the accuracy of the personal data, in the case of an objection; or
- When the processing of personal data is unlawful and you request a limitation of the processing instead of the erasure of the personal data; or
- When Adnovation no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the personal data for a legal action; or
- During the period that Adnovation needs to assess the presence of grounds for the erasure of personal data.
Moreover, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at all times because of specific, personal reasons. Adnovation will then cease the processing of your personal data, unless Adnovation can submit compelling justified grounds for the processing of your personal data that are more imperative than your right to objection. If you wish to exercise your right, Adnovation will comply within one (1) month after the reception of the application. The application can take place through registered mail or by contacting Adnovation through firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the provided personal data in a structured, prevailing, and machine-readable form. You also have the right to transfer these personal data to another controller when the processing of your personal data exclusively relies on your permission. If you wish to exercise your right, Adnovation will comply within one (1) month after the reception of the application. The application can take place through registered mail or by contacting Adnovation through email@example.com.
6.5 Right to retract my permission / right to file a complaint
You have the right to retract your permission at all times. Retracting the permission does not alter the legitimacy of the processing based on the permission prior to the retraction thereof. If you wish to exercise your right, Adnovation will comply within one (1) month after the reception of the application. The application can take place through registered mail or by contacting Adnovation through firstname.lastname@example.org.